1.18.2011

Pray. Release. Go.

Ah, the end of break. What an inevitable thing to face. It has a joyous and apprehensive feeling with a little bit of stress mixed into it. It's the time to remember where I put every item I brought home, which is not so easy since I rearranged. It's also the time to squeeze in those last minute coffee dates that keep getting pushed back. But it is also the time to buy books (insert many mixed feelings here).
Thus far my iCal has declared life to be a busy state once my feel hit the Alabama soil. So what have I spent the last few days doing: reading for fun and praying. 
This semester is full of promise and challenges. I have been given the incredible opportunity to serve as president of the Panhellenic Council for Samford University. I have also been given the opportunity to intern in Los Angeles, CA this summer (decision pending...). But with every opportunity comes another prayer. 
We have so many opportunities in our lives and blessings but the worry and stress that comes with them doesn't change anything. I have quite a journey ahead but for now all I can do is pray, release and go. 


Current Listen:
Gasoline Rainbows 

No comments:

Post a Comment