4.13.2011

Lost in the lines...

It's been far too long since I've posted anything. Somewhere between being swept into the Greek abyss, being a student and working I've neglected something I love. Therefore, this may be more of a babbling than anything else...
In just a few short weeks I move into my very first apartment. Wow. That blows my mind. I've planned out the rest of my undergraduate career and I'm preparing to apply to graduate school. WHEN DID I GET HERE?!
Every step forward is completely exciting and absolutely terrifying. Some days I wish life had an e-brake that I could pull. Or maybe I should be on one of those medical dramas that always seem to have emotional breakdowns in the elevator so they use the emergency stop. That would be rather convenient. 
However, here I sit with no e-brake or television drama providing any help. 
So today instead of making some grand suggestion of things to do or how to help I leave you with a quote pasted on my wall, 
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."
Guess I just have to live and get lost in the lines of life. =)

Current Album:
Glee: The Music, Volume 5
New take on classics

No comments:

Post a Comment